The Christian Science Monitor accepts a wide range of products and services; however, the following categories are not considered appropriate for advertising or for mention in advertising copy:
- Alcohol as a beverage or in food products.
- Products containing caffeine.
- Mental, medical, or health-related products or services.
- Naming or describing specific diseases, physical symptoms, or treatments.
- References to sex, sensuality, or use of profane or vulgar language.
- Bereavement notices.
- Gambling activities.
- Dishonest or misleading statements.
- Appeals using overly emotional or graphic visual depictions.
- Ad Hominem arguments (accusative attacks on individuals or groups)
For advertising inquiries, call Larissa O'Donnell: 617.450.2644, or send e-mail