Here are our coverage plans today:
We're covering Obama's speech in Cairo to the Arab world from several angles.
• We've posted the full speech transcript.
• Liam Stack in Cairo has distilled the highlights of the speech.
• From Washington, Howard LaFranchi looks at the big picture of what the impact may be.
• Ilene Prusher in Jerusalem reviews the Israeli reaction. ("Obama has outlined a vision for a world that is totally different from the world Netanyahu lives in.")
• Issam Ahmed in Islamabad taps the reaction in Pakistan. ("Obama seems to know more about Islam than our own leaders.")