• Scott Peterson in Tehran pulls together the Iranian response. ("Moderates in Iran will be ecstatic with this.")
• Anna Momigliano in Milan gathers response in Italy. (“America is teaching Europe a lesson.”)
• And don't forget Albania. Besmar Likmeta reports from Tirana. (“The Muslim world has been waiting for a long time for such thing.”)
• Peter Grier in Washington is surveying the response of Jewish Americans to the speech.
In other world news ...
• Twenty years after Tiananmen Square, Peter Ford in Beijing reports that few remember who bore the brunt of the repression that followed the student protests – the state employees who supported the students.