These are our coverage plans for today:
In world news ...
• Mousavi as leader. A roundup of coverage on where Iran's opposition leader would take the country if he were president.
• Court crackdown. Robert Marquand on why the International Criminal Court is prosecuting one of its own officials.
• Last rebels. Max Delany reports on the last active rebel army in Burundi laying down arms.
• Al Qaeda foothold. Laura Kasinof on the terror network's rising profile in Yemen.
• Tsvangirai's world tour. Scott Baldauf assesses the current mission of Zimbabwe's other leader – not Mugabe – Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai. If it's fundraising, then it has clearly been a failure. But if it is meant to show that Zimbabwe is ready to engage with the world, then it has been a remarkable success.