Our coverage plans for today:
In US news ...
• Defending Hawaii. A roundup of coverage of Hawaii prepping its anti-missile defense systems after North Korea's threat to launch an attack on the state.
• Finance reform. Gail Chaddock reports on the reaction to the Obama team's financial regulation plans on Capitol Hill.
• Healthcare reform. Gail also reports on House Democrats unveiling their own healthcare reform plan.
• War sacrifices. Jim Gimpel looks at which types of Patchwork Nation communities have sacrificed most in terms of its citizens serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.
• Art of stolen parts. Patrik Jonsson covers the case against the creator of Raleigh's "Barrel Monster." The statue, created from stolen highway traffic barrels, has become world-famous in just a week, but the artist is in trouble.