See how many dad-related words you can guess.
How many of these dad-related words can you figure out?
1. This is a very large mammal that lives in and around the rivers of tropical Africa. It has a thick hairless body and a very big mouth.
_ _ _ p o p _ _ _ _ _ _
2. This city is the capital and largest city in Iraq.
_ _ _ _ d a d
3. This is a hard candy attached to a cardboard or plastic stick. Some have centers made of soft chocolate or gum.
_ _ _ _ _ p o p
4. These kernels burst and form a white puff when heated. People eat this at the movies.
P o p _ _ _ _
5. This is a large melon-like fruit from the tropics of the Americas. It usually has orange or peach-colored flesh and many black, round seeds inside.
P a p a _ _
6. This person often walks his daughter down the aisle at her wedding. It is also the name of a movie. (4 words)
F a t h e r _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
7. Goldilocks thought his porridge was too hot, his chair was too big, and his bed was too hard. (2 words)
P a p a _ _ _ _
6. Father of the bride
7. Papa Bear