Ten things to do when your flight is canceled
How about checking the punctuation on your luggage tag.
1. Wonder why you can't get French toast in France.
2. Consider reading Proust.
3. Dismiss any thought of reading Proust.
4. Start an a cappella chorus and serenade the other travelers with "Midnight Train To Georgia."
6. See how many of the airline clerks were once contestants you voted for on "American Idol."
7. Watch your cellphone battery die.
8. Find the softest tile to sleep on.
9. Check the punctuation on your luggage tag.