Bestselling books the week of 10/21/16, according to IndieBound
What's selling best at independent bookstores across America?
1. HARDCOVER FICTION
1. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett, Harper
2. Small Great Things, by Jodi Picoult, Ballantine – Debut
3. The Underground Railroad, Colson Whitehead, Doubleday
4. The Trespasser, by Tana French, Viking
5. Today Will Be Different, by Maria Semple, Little Brown
6. Two by Two, by Nicholas Sparks, Grand Central
7. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr, Scribner
8. Razor Girl, by Carl Hiaasen, Knopf
9. Order to Kill, by Kyle Mills, Atria – Debut
10. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles, Viking
11. The Woman in Cabin 10, by Ruth Ware, Gallery/Scout Press
12. Nutshell, by Ian McEwan, Nan A. Talese
13. Here I Am, by Jonathan Safran Foer, FSG
14. Home, by Harlan Coben, Dutton
15. Hag-Seed, by Margaret Atwood, Hogarth – Debut
On the Rise:
16. The Mothers, by Brit Bennett, Riverhead Books, $26, 9780399184512
A dazzling debut novel from an exciting new voice, The Mothers is a surprising story about young love, a big secret in a small community, and the things that ultimately haunt us most.
Published Wednesday, October 19, 2016 (for the sales week ended Sunday, October 16, 2016). Based on reporting from many hundreds of independent bookstores across the United States. For information on more titles, please visit IndieBound.org.
1 of 9