Share this story
Close X
Switch to Desktop Site

Border crossings with degrees in mind

College students in New England and in Quebec will soon be able to exchange settings for a year of study in a host institution. The New England Board of Higher Education has arranged with the government of the province of Quebec to arrange the exchange, through its Boston-based New England delegation and the Inter-university Coordinating Committee for Student Exchange.

The arrangement, based on one under way between Quebec universities and the California State University System, will allow student to study for a year beginning in fall, 1982, at the host university while remaining enrolled at their home institutions and satisfying tuition charges at the latter.

About these ads

Follow Stories Like This
Get the Monitor stories you care about delivered to your inbox.