* Palestine Liberation Organization leader Yasser Arafat is expected to confront rebels in his Al-Fatah guerrilla group for the first time next week at a session of Fatah's Revolutionary Council, Palestinian sources said.
* Mr. Arafat was quoted Tuesday as saying the PLO would regroup in Lebanon, should war erupt there. The interview appeared in the Bahrain daily Akhbar al-Khaleej.
* The Lebanese parliament, brushing aside strong objections from Syria, approved by a vote of 65 to 2 the Israeli troop withdrawal accord.
* Heavy clashes between rival pro- and anti-Syrian groups broke out in the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli, according to local sources. First reports said one person was killed.
* Israeli and Syrian forces traded shellfire for an hour late Monday night across territorial lines in the Bekaa Valley, local radio stations reported. But an Israeli military spokesman outside Beirut denied there was any fighting.
* Two Palestinians were killed in a heavy exchange of gunfire in the Ein el-Hilwe refugee camp in Sidon, Lebanon, Monday night, security officials said. Camp residents said those killed had been considered ''collaborators'' with Israeli forces.